Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dear Momma



            I know your like wow my only daughter which you have expressed many times we have spoken about my kidney failure and dialysis being hard emotionally to deal with. This is not only a thank you letter but its a love letter and for those who don't understand i don't only love my mommy i am in love with her. Its because of you i have tremendous strength to survive this illness i have bad days but you push me away to stand strong. At first i was sad about that but wow i know that was hard as a mom you have to let your adult children be just that my mother is such a beautiful woman inside out and i now understand mom. Mommy for every hug, for every its OK, for every funny joke, for every dance, for every i love you just for you thank you and even though i have an opinion because i too am a strong black intelligent woman i will always be mommies baby girl......Don't worry mom we are going to get passed this we have each other as always me you and the boys we have gotten through dads life and death whats one more thing we can do it with gods help like your baby Maine says..lol. So Mommy on those days your feeling me just know I'm feeling you i love you and thank you.......me

10 comments:

  1. A very touching tribute, that for those who know Toby, are not surprised at her honesty, her passionate expression, her love. Toby and her mom are true gems in what Author Russell Cromwell would describe as part of the Acres of Diamonds that we should all learn to treasure. So Toby (and Toby's mom), please add our love to "the mix."

    And Toby, THANKS for sharing who you are, to make us all better.

    - Henry & Dianne Ford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you cuz my mom is priceless an if it wasnt for her and my daddy i would not be here i am a "DADDY" and "MOMMIE" girl so im loved in every way by both parents....But i cant forget other major important family either.......GRANDMA you all know her as "WILLIEANN" she is really number one i love love love her....
    ther is nothing like laying in the bed with my grand talking and her giving me all me life lessons and when i got sick she was also and is my number one strength giving that she is a survivor of breast cancer twice ........and by her side i was and will always be i love you grand........and i miss her too much......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to my dear cuz Ebony Gray today is your day and its ok stay blessed i too lost my dad your uncle jr and i know how it feels but keep your memories and your head up and enjoy this day baby and thank him and god we all love you.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cuz! You know I love my Uncle Jr. and miss him dearly! I had a great day. Love you bunches........be extra nice to my babies Kells and Tre!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Toby you are so out spoken and very passionate in your words. After reading this one can't help but think of their own mother, parents, father or any other loved one. Thank you. Just being able to witness your journey gives me strength to go through whats ahead in life for me. Again thank you and much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Byron thank again for you ..........god is not going to put no more on you than you can handle just like all my other battles through out life I conquered and now I'm here learning the true definition of LIFE and believe me at some point you have to make choices I chose to LIVE......I'm just saying......me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey heather if the offer is still there please contact me via email tretobiaholiday@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Hey Toby,
      Got to keep my eye on you so you will respond more quickly, Ms. Busy Lady (LOL).

      Delete

A Note from the Site Designer About GAMES

In an attempt to embed code to place games on this page, I've discovered that very often music, conversation (and who knows what else) may be downloaded onto the computer. Sometimes it continues to play until the computer is restarted. This does not seem like a great idea to me. If you REALLY want to leave this FANTASTIC site for a few moments to play games, we just ask that you be cautious about what may be taking place on your computer behind the scenes. You can find thousands of games by simply searching on "GAMES" on your browser.

GOOD SEARCHING, GOOD LUCK, and we will leave the light on for you and be here when you return!

- Henry Ford